I apologize in advance if this post offends the Aggie faithful...Having said that...Saturday was the last home game of the year for Boise State against Utah State.

The game started off fine....

But that didn't last long...This picture was kind of the theme of the game.

Maybe next year...BSU moves to #11 in the BCS poll!
4 comments:
Boo Boise!
The Aggies just haven't been the same since Dad and I were there!
Those were the good old days!
Love, Mom
Boise doesn't play fair with a blue field. The Aggies probably thought they were playing on Bear Lake and thought they would sink.
There is always next year.
Love Dad
I just noticed. Where you sitting on the Aggie's side??????
The poor Aggies they have had a terrible year. Probably the worst ever. Most games they got the goose egg "0", but I guess against the Boise Broncos they got away with scoring a little.
Looks like it was fun!
-Stephanie
PS. You aren't really a Bronco, you're a Viking (and how is that team doing??? :)
Post a Comment