Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A little bit of Rock and Larry Craig?

A couple weeks ago I won 3 pairs of concert tickets on a morning radio show. I ended up selling 2 pair of tickets on craigslist for (Rob Zombie) and (Alter Bridge). We did however decide to go to the third show (Evanescene). Both Jama and I are not big fans, but it was a really good show! Here are a couple cell phone pics from before and during the show. We took off before the last song to beat the rush of people. While we were heading back to our car we ended up waiting at a cross walk with Idaho's finest Senator Larry Craig and his wife. We looked over at him and he looked over at us....and it was weird!!! I should have taken a cell phone pic with him.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

did you tap your feet... pull on your ear... clap twice and clear your throat?