We are pretty sure that there are eggs up there, because the female rarely leaves the nest.
Here is the male flying away after bringing some building materials for their home.
Here he is again keeping a look-out on the roof.
Hopefully we will be able to snap a couple pics of the babies when they hatch.
3 comments:
Only a construction management person would identify twigs as building materials.
Actually, I (Jama) wrote that. I guess the construction lingo has rubbed off on me. :)
Okay, we had a bird problem about 2 weeks ago and had baby birds in a nest in our house. Story didn't turn out so well. Zeke took the nest out and put in a bucket, the birds(6 of them) had no feathers, and were babies. We thought if we put them under the eves the mom would come back, but oh no..
So I know how much Matt likes animals- just beware.
Post a Comment