This year, McAlvain had their annual party at the Boise Zoo. It started out hot but pretty nice. After 30 minutes the storm came in. Rain and wind at the zoo made for a cranky little boy.

We did get to see a few animals though.

Quinn was not happy on the carousel. He cried and kept trying to climb off the zebra.

He liked the sno-cone.

Checking out the penguins.
6 comments:
It looks like you guys have had a lot going on. Quinn is getting big and is a real cutie!
Funny weather... Can't wait to see Quinn (and you guys) in August.
Looks like you guys had a busy weekend. The Zoo is a ton better as they get older. We went to the one in Sacramento, it was raining and freezing, of course it was Feb, but the kids had a blast.
I take it that you guys don't go bowling much. I know we used to all the time. Of course we took a bowling class. :) I loved that class. (Sorry, responding to your comment on mine:) ) Miss you!!!
zoo's are the best!
I remember visiting that zoo from time to time when we lived up that way!
Post a Comment