This past week, I went up north to Lake Cascade for girls camp. Grandma and Grandpa McKinney came down to help watch Quinn while Matt was working.
The first day we hiked up to Raft Lake and slept under the stars. The scenery was beautiful, but the mosquitoes were thick.

The next two nights we stayed at Osprey Point, a state campground where we slept in these luxurious yurts. It was a fun experience and I hope to be able to do it again next year.

While I was gone, the boys went 4-wheeling in the hills.

After I got home, Melissa and her kids came and stayed the night with us on their way to Washington. It was good to see them and Quinn had fun with his cousins.

Quinn seemed happy to have me home, but he was really sad when Grandma & Grandpa left to go home. Come back again soon.
4 comments:
Looks like fun. That will be me in two weeks. YIKES!
I'd never heard of a yurt until I moved to oregon and now I hear about them all the time?
nice wheelers... hope you tackled the hill behind you all.
Girls camp, oh the fun and the mosquitos. It looks beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment