Friday, October 10, 2008

Everyone Loves a Party

It was our turn to host the dinner party. Luckily we had access to a church table and chairs...

Here are the ladies.

Some of the guys.
The kids got to eat junk food and stay up past their bed times. Quinn and Audrey snuck under the counter with a bag of chips.
It was fun to get together and share some laughs. The kids had a great time too. (Brooklyn, Claire, and Jackson)

3 comments:

Ande said...

I love having little parties. It's nice to just hang out with other families. Matt wins lots of good stuff. I will have to ask my brother if he knows who that band is.

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I hadn't seen your painted front room. Looks great!!

The Elders said...

hey jama! its lisa. cute blog, i finally figured out how to work it. fun pics too. that was so much fun to get together with everyone. we should really stick to doing that once a month. see ya on sunday!