Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Quinn's second Humanitarian Bowl

Quinn got to experience his second Humanitarian Bowl here in Boise. Matt's work always has a tent with great food and provides tickets to the game. This year it was Nevada vs Maryland.


Nevada could not keep up with the size and speed of Maryland.

Our attempt at a family pic during the game. Quinn kept his eyes on the Nevada cheerleaders...

Later at home Quinn constructed a great pillow fort out of our couch. His new favorite activity!

3 comments:

Findlay Family said...

We wondered if you were there...we're wolfpack fans.

Jennifer Edwards said...

Hey Jama! I found your blog through Amber's and thought I'd drop by to say hi...haven't seen ya since her b-day party. Quinn is growing up so fast---he is adorable!!! It would be great to keep in touch, My blog is private but if you want to send me your e-mail address I can send you an invite =}. It's jennybaur@hotmail.com.

cjanddiane said...

I just tuned in and had some catching up to do...Congrats on baby #2. I remember having Carson at St. Lukes in Meridian. Quinn sure looks ready to be a big brother! Hope you are feeling good Jama.