Your ultrasounds are amazing. We are excited to meet our dear little 4th granddaughter in July.Loved hearing Quinn say "girl" on the phone tonight!!!
Congratulations you guys! (I do bows and everything girly by the way in case you hadn't heard)
awesome. got what you were hoping. one of each for now... makes hand me downs really interesting...
congratulations, little girls are lots of fun!
Congratulations!!! She already looks like a cutie like her big brother!
Exciting news! She has beautiful legs. Congratulations!
Congrats. I'm glad you are getting your girl! They are fun, good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys.
Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you!! Plus now I get to go look for a cute little something for her to wear. :) Congrats!!!
A GIRL! I'm soooooooooooooo excited for you guys! (And only slightly jealous!)
Wow! Those are some good images! She's already a cooperative little one!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Your ultrasounds are amazing. We are excited to meet our dear little 4th granddaughter in July.
Loved hearing Quinn say "girl" on the phone tonight!!!
Congratulations you guys! (I do bows and everything girly by the way in case you hadn't heard)
awesome. got what you were hoping.
one of each for now... makes hand me downs really interesting...
congratulations, little girls are lots of fun!
Congratulations!!! She already looks like a cutie like her big brother!
Exciting news! She has beautiful legs. Congratulations!
Congrats. I'm glad you are getting your girl! They are fun, good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys.
Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you!! Plus now I get to go look for a cute little something for her to wear. :) Congrats!!!
A GIRL! I'm soooooooooooooo excited for you guys! (And only slightly jealous!)
Wow! Those are some good images! She's already a cooperative little one!
Post a Comment