Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day at the Zoo

We had a couple beautiful days this week. Instead of a trip to the park, a friend convinced us to head to the Zoo instead. It turned out to be a great day.
Quinn loved watching all the animals.
Especially the lions (even though they were snoozing)...
...and the tigers. He kept growling at them.
He even liked the slow moving tortoise.

5 comments:

The Elders said...

Fun, it was so nice these past few days. Claire was the exact opposite of Quinn, she didn't care too much for the zoo minus the slide. I'm also jealous that Quinn was sitting in a stroller, she won't have any of that. Kind of frustrating.

Cali and Travis said...

How awesome! I can't wait to take Gideon to the zoo this summer.

bigskygirl said...

Looks like a fun day. Love your new blog background!

Angela said...

ahh I love the zoo!

The Elders said...

hey jama! i was at another ward yesterday but I saw on krazy coupon lady that the statesman is running a deal for $1/sunday paper. thats not bad, mark wishes we did that even though its like $3 more a month which is nothing compared to what you can save and plus you don't have all the daily papers sitting around. you might have seen it but I thought I would let you know.