Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tis the Season for...

...Flower Parades & Festivals
Izabel enjoyed watching the Daffodil Parade with Grandma & Grandpa.
Quinn was so excited that he couldn't sit still. Our little "puppy" barked through most of it.
The floats were very pretty, covered in yellow daffodils.
Last weekend, we headed to Skagit Valley for the Tulip Festival. First stop, Tulip Town!
The fields were beautiful. It was a little windy, but at least we stayed dry.
Quinn had fun smelling the tulips.


"I didn't pick these! They were on the ground, really!"
Matt & Quinn went for a ride behind the big tractor. Definately Quinn's favorite part.
"I can't let them know I'm actually having a good time."
Izabel looked so cute in the tulips, even with her grumpy expression.


5 comments:

Joshua said...

Nice pics in the tulips.... also... awesome that you changed the header to the beautiful seattle skyline. hope you are enjoying the rain.

amber w said...

I love it. The colors are gorgeous! I hope you all are having fun!

Cali and Travis said...

Wow! Seeing the tulips made me homesick for Holland! Even the Seattle weather is comparable to Amsterdam.

cjanddiane said...

Those tulips are gorgeous! What great pictures! It's great to see the move went well. We were sad to leave our 1st home in Caldwell where we brough Carson home too.

Could you guys e-mail me your new address cjanddiane@yahoo.com

Angela said...

Beautiful pictures!